Luxury holiday home for 20 to 24 persons
We warmly welcome you to the website of Huize Tergast.
From the former mayor's house, you look out onto the village centre of Gasselternijveen. The house is a provincial monument and features many elements from the Art Nouveau period and the Neoclassical era. In addition to the beauty of the old elements, the house is thoroughly 21st century in terms of luxury. Spacious leather sofas, long dining tables, entertainment for young and old, and wellness in the Finnish way.
It is a delightful base for visiting the beautiful Drenthe. Whether you enjoy walking, cycling, motor biking, local culture or looking at historic sites, it's all possible from Huize Tergast.
We will do our utmost to provide you with an unforgettable stay, with attention to detail, luxury facilities and good service.
André and Marjon van Oorschot
Did you know, that
* there are many historical elements from the Art Nouveau period
* there is high speed, free internet (200/20 Mbit/s)
* Huize Tergast is suitable for disabled people
* you have more than 620 m2 of living space available
* the dining room is ideal for a festive meal
* you will find everything you need in the kitchen for extensive cooking
* Huize Tergast is smoke-free
* all bedrooms have luxurious boxpring hotel beds
* you can enjoy wellness all day long
* in the cinema room you can watch movies on a big screen
* youngsters can entertain themselves with wii, soccer game, trampoline and more
* there is a special room for the very little ones
* the garden is 4000 m2 in size
* there is a small pond in the backyard
* there are several terraces around the house
* you can park on your own
* and that there is a lot more to discover.....?